Learning At Home
Dear GCS Families,
Faculty and staff of Greeneville City Schools are here for you during this unprecedented time. We look forward to learning with you and your family as we seek to meet the physical, social, emotional and academic needs of your children. Please explore the videos and links on this page to gain an understanding of the Launchpad on your child’s computer and click your child’s grade level for updated assignments beginning April 3rd.
Para traducción al español, por favor llame Jonathan Rodriquez at 423-787-8007.
- ReadyRosie-The Tennessee Department of Education has partnered with ReadyRosie to provide families with quality online resources to help children develop early literacy skills through reading and learning together. For ReadyRosie information, visit the website and watch this video. Tennessee parents can register for free here: https://readyrosie.com/tn/
- PBS-The Tennessee Department of Education has a new partnership with the PBS stations to deliver daily instructional content for Tennessee students. Starting April 6, PBS will deliver two hours of programming with high-quality instructional content from 9;00 to 11:00 EST.
- Launchpad: The key to GCS Online Teaching and Learning Resources
Launchpad is the place where students can access all their programs. Launchpad is the hub of everything we do! This resource allows students to easily login to all of our resources!
- My child's computer isn't working! Click here and use your name (no email required!) to join LIVE CHAT help!
- If the button says Leave Message, unfortunately, none of our technical specialists are available at the moment. Leave a message and we will get back to you as quickly as we can!
- To open a support ticket, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To view a video about using the above support options, please click here!
- How does my child check their email?
- How do I ensure my student is working appropriately online?
- What is MemBean and how do I use it?
- What is Reflex Math and how do I use it?
- Free eBooks available here
- What is iXL and how do I use it?