How to Care for your Computer:
- Make sure you do not leave your computer in a location where it might get stepped on or sat on.
- Never pick your computer up by the display. Always pick it up from the bottom.
- Carry your computer in your sleeve with the sleeve zipped up.
- Only keep your computer charger, earbuds, and other computer-related items (such as a mouse), in your sleeve. No books!
- Before you close your laptop, make sure there is nothing sitting on the keyboard. If you close your laptop with a pencil or other object on the keyboard, the display may crack.
- Do not eat or drink near your computer! Crumbs will damage your keyboard and a liquid spill may completely kill your computer.
- Remember to plug your computer in at night and charge it so it will be fully charged and ready for the next school day.
Please take a moment to watch the following video about the do's and don'ts of computer care.