- Car riders may begin entering the building at 7:00 AM. Please do not exit cars until a GMS staff member is present.
- Car riders should be dropped off and picked up at the back of the building in the unloading/ loading zone under the direction of GMS staff members.
- Please do not begin to exit the loading/unloading zone until directed to do so by a staff member. We are watching to make sure all children are safe out of traffic before allowing traffic to flow again!
- Car riders not picked up by 3:00 PM should be picked up at the front of the building.
- All car riders must be picked up by 3:10 PM each day.
- Car rider tags are required to pick up students from school in the carline. This is a safety precaution to ensure only authorized persons are allowed to pick up your child. Please visit our school office if you need a car tag. Only parents/ guardians can pick up car tags. Car rider tags are not required to drop off students.
- Vehicles will not be allowed on campus before 2:00. The CarRiderPro system will not scan tags before 2:00. Vehicles on campus before 2:00 without official school business will be asked to leave by our School Resource Officer or administration. Thank you for understanding as we strive to maintain a safe and secure campus for students and staff.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our students and staff!